Monday 18 May 2009

Upon Waking

Have you ever woken from a dream and it freaked you out? Not because it was scary but because of what it revealed about you was scary. It could mean nothing or it could mean everything. The question itself is what scares you. It could be like when you dream about death it means birth or does it just mean death?

I wrote this still half asleep.

Shaken to my core

Sleep still in my eyes

Scared of what it means

Searching for the truth

Slowly coming round

Steadying my nerves

Soon I will forget

Should I face the truth?

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I've experienced the same. And, I keep trying to recall every single detail all morning to infer at least something from it.

    Facing the truth is the the most difficult part in life.

    A harsh truth here! Well done! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete