Friday 6 February 2009

Life Through A Lense














Here are a couple of pics of my lovely son for you all to enjoy. 

I really love taking photographs. Now I have a decent camera I can't wait to learn how to not just love taking photographs but to be a photographer. I want to have the skill to be able to take the pictures that i have in my head. 














I have also included a picture of The Statue of Liberty that I took on holiday. I found it strange to be there as we were there with many people who were crying because of 9/11. Many of them held photographs of the skyline with the towers on it. It was a strange moment so I decided to take a photograph of something that is a strong symbol for what the American's were feeling.

Debbie just commented that it looks like the statue is crying and that is exactly what I was going for - yeah!!


1 comment:

  1. It almost looks like the statue is crying too...weird.
    Love the pictures of Isaac, the second one looks like it should be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete