Thursday 5 February 2009

In the beginning ...

In thinking about how I could start this blog I wanted to start well. I wanted to be witty, insightful and creative….

… don’t hold your breath.

There is nothing more wonderful than the start of something. The first kiss, the birth of a baby, the first one of a large box of chocolates. We often look at this and think that everything is at it’s best when it starts. Full of hope and expectation. Watching my beautiful little boy grow is changing my perception. I think the real beauty is when time has passed and it forms into so much more.

So in the spirit of new beginnings and the wonder of what it becomes I have decided to write the first line for you to continue on with it. It could be the first line of a poem, a short story, a script, the inspiration for art or anything you like. Make something from a small beginning and enjoy the journey.

So here we go …

The light faded and all was dark. For just one moment it was as if it had never happened.

So that is it. It’s all you get. Have fun creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment