Thursday 27 August 2009

Home Sour Home

I haven't posed anything for ages but I have been working on some stuff through the creative writing group I go to. I'm going to get back into posting them when I return from New York. Till then here is one of them. It was written after someone was watching the house and it reminded me of when someone broke into the house while I slept.

Your paper Walls torn into the night.
Exposing my vulnerability.
You sneak in and ravage my life.
Foundations of instability.
Creaking sounds of this weaping house.
Burgled my tranquility.
No peace or protection to be found.
Shattered the dependability.
Lying scared of who will appear.
House betrayed security.



-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

  1. that invasive.... have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first of all you typed all that with your iPhone,?! I gave up long time back on typing anything long on an iPhone.

    Splendid! Great imagery here! This kinda reminded me of "Home by the Sea" by Genesis.

    Well done! Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah , i am missing your post ...i thought it very weird . now you explained .

    you wrote a very intence poem , it passed very well your feeling about the fact . or at least the feeling you wanted to show .
    it happened with me when i was a kid and was alone in home . but nothing bad happened .

    see you Rebekah !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let it flow, let it flow.....stromg, great melody and purity in those words. Reminds me of our Politicians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip to the Big Apple.
    Having someone break in while you slept must have been scary to learn in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a scary thought.
    Someone breaking in while you're in bed.
    I can't even text let alone think of posting from my phone.

    ReplyDelete